I am a notoriously bad blogger. I have had a couple of blogs in the past but end up deleting them because I don't post regularly. So why am I bothering you wonder?
Because I have a lot to say.
I have family interstate and lots of things to share with friends and family and maybe even friends I don't know yet.
So here I am blogging again. Bear with me, add this page to your favourites, and please leave a comment if you feel so inclined. It inspires me to share more.
Kym xx
Because I have a lot to say.
I have family interstate and lots of things to share with friends and family and maybe even friends I don't know yet.
So here I am blogging again. Bear with me, add this page to your favourites, and please leave a comment if you feel so inclined. It inspires me to share more.
Kym xx

2 comments:
Hi Bad Blogger.
Do you have any photos of yourself packing spices in a shed with a bunch of men?
Thanks
Fat, Bald & Ugly (Australia)
No. But I have visions of a calendar in my head. Wadya think?
Post a Comment