Tahlia and I made Christmas cookies for Santa.
The kids picked grass for the reindeer and Loc prepared a glass of 'low-fat' milk for Santa.
I have never seen 2 children more excited as my wee ones went to bed.
As they slept Santa came to our house!
As they slept Santa came to our house!
Lochie woke at a quarter past 5!
As the kids ran into the lounge to see what Santa brought they stopped in the middle for a celebratory hug. Awwww!! *my heart swelled* (look at how dark it still was outside!)
Magformers
Whoopee
Santa brought school shorts that Tahlia asked him for because Mummy wanted her to wear a skirt 0r skort because she is a girl. Hooray for Santa!
Mummy gave lots of DVDs for the whole family.
After a lovely visit from very nice neighbours we were off to Nanny Cookie & Boompa's house for lunch (yummo), playing with cousins and more pressies ...


This year was a weird Christmas for me personally because my biggest baby of all was in Melbourne with his Dad. This was my first ever Christmas without him.
I missed my extended family all day.
However I felt thankful. I thought often of Stacey Lambert & her family, Sheye & her family and Matt & Maddy.
I spoke to family on the phone. It felt like I was with my brother for a moment as I heard my nieces squealing with joy as they woke in Victoria.
It was awesome to speak to our American family that we miss SO much!
I enjoyed my day as I watched my littlest babies have an amazing time.
I hope you all had a great day.
Big Christmas Hugs xooo














No comments:
Post a Comment