Many people don't know that because I travel in & out of Primary school and in & out of sport clubs with the 2 small people in our family.
The 2 small people can't be left alone at sport or at home so they're with me almost the entire time they're not at school or I'm not at work.
15 year old son likes to play XBox. A lot. Or listen to his iPod. A lot.
"We're going to the beach" I'll say "Would you like to come?" "No" he says. Then that is followed by one of numerous excuses which basically mean that he just wants to 'hang around the house'.
His father bought him the XBox in October and as a direct result (yes I totally link the two!! And I'm sticking to it.) his school report plummeted at the end of last year.
So 2009 (year 10) brings back the old rules of NO screen games of any kind during the week. None! Don't bother complaining coz it'll get you no-where.
I got my boy back!!
He does his homework and then he comes out of his room.
We talk.
Last night he lay on the couch and watch t.v with us and we chatted and laughed and chatted and laughed! It was SO Fantastic!!
I really don't want to lose this boy again coz I really like him.
2 comments:
Now that you have your boy back, play fair and give him 1 night for his stinky xbox. Sure he would love you even more for it!!!
Hey Jules. :) He sure is lovin' me right now so whilst it "aint broke" I won't be "fixin it". xx
Post a Comment