Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sunshowery Day

Today was a strange one.
Much like the rainstorm we had.
Good vs bad. (more good than bad)

I started the morning with a walk/run (4 km) which felt good (to get out & do it instead of intending to). It's very dark at 6:30 at the moment.
Do you know that the smell of roadkill goes a looooooong way after being in the sun for a few days? LOL Heehee - bet you needed to hear that!
Then I spent some time hanging around an office waiting for a stupid computer to do it's thing so I could get an image I needed.
Got the image - then ...
I had a lovely proofing session with a beautiful family but I can't share info on that yet coz it's still in secret stage.
Afterwards I joined the school kids to watch their Cross Country event.
Loc & Yaya were pumped! Loc had his plan of "I've gotta run like this (medium speed demonstration) at the start and then run like this (fast speed demo) at the end"
YaYa had her competition sized up.
The results were great. I am very proud.


I took a piccies that I won't share due to their shocking nature. :p
A pic of Loc nearing the finish line shows a look of raw agony! Oh the poor child. Running is never graceful is it?
For the whole day grey clouds passed over and threatened to unleash. Thank goodness they got the races done & the kids safely back to school before the heavens opened up.
Oh my Lord it Poured! Right at 3pm. School pick up time.
Yaya managed to get to the car relatively unscathed but then I went back with the brolly to get Loc. Might as well have ditched the stupid umbrella coz the rain came under it! We were drenched.
Home. Quick change of clothes then Loc was off to Tutoring. An hour of one-on-one love from Kel and he was then on to Soccer training.
By that time the sun was shining again.
At soccer training I had a fantastic catch up chat with a beautiful friend.
Not much in the world is better than that!
Got home to an already prepared dinner. Wowee! Thanks Mum xx I'm so lucky.
After dinner we got a webcam sorted on our computer and the kids got to have a video call with their cousins. It was so funny. Everyone scrambles for the best position. They pull funny faces and check out their beauty on the screen in front of them.
The cute cousins sang another "Happy Birthday" to Nolmy and the kids all told jokes.
And a summary of my day would not be complete without sharing todays wee love note which truly made my day (as they always do). xxxx.

No comments: