1. Check emails
2. Peep at Facebook
3. Check my favourite blogs for new posts.
There are a handful that I check every day.
Some bloggers friends that I think of often and wonder how their day is going.
Some are inspirational and have taught me life lessons through the sharing of their own lives via their blogs. Here are some of my favourites...
Sheye Rosemeyer - one of my first blogging friends. Sheye lost her daughter Ava through a heartbreaking accident in 2007. The story can be found here. Sheye is an inspiration to others as she shares her family's life after their terrible loss. Ava has touched hearts worldwide. Sheye's blog is here. I bought this print today that the very clever Mandy at Belle & Boo made in response to this story.

Matt, Liz & Madeline - life and death. all in a 27-hour period. what you read here is what follows. -Matt is bringing up his adorable daughter alone (relatively) after Maddie's mother (and Matt's sweetheart) died the day after giving birth. The story is here. Warning! - do not read this blog if you are offended by the 'f' word.
Jinkyart - the very first blog I visited regularly. Barbs photography is amazing and it is most exciting that the family have just welcomed a new baby girl to their fold and there are already some amazing newborn photos coming!
Pia Jane Bijkerk - is an Australian girl who is living with her Frenchboy on a houseboat in Amsterdam. Do I need to say more??? She divides her time between Sydney, Amsterdam & Paris and is a designer/photographer who has just released her very first book titled Paris: Made by hand.
More ...
A cup of Jo
Daydream Lily
I'll share more later. That should keep you busy for now. Do you have a favourite blog to share?
No comments:
Post a Comment