After all that my princess had a very rare quiet moment whilst I enjoyed the paper, coffee and the feel of her on my lap.
I was at work just after 11 and Nolmy replaced me as Soccer Mum today. That makes me sad so I'm not giving it much thought. I LOVE watching my kids play sport.
I did however got a gorgeous pic of Loc in his soccer gear. This is something I asked Jake to do for me when he was little & the pic back then was just as cute as this one I got today.
Happy Mothers Day to my special Mum and all the other great Mums out there who live their lives for their children everyday (and wouldn't swap it for the world!).
p.s.
It has been a while since I've blogged.
I clicked on to do it but my hands just wouldn't type anything worth posting.
If you have a moment please click on the comment button below my posts and let me know your thoughts. I know you're reading but it'd be great to feel that I'm not typing for myself only. Thanks lots.
1 comment:
i am always looking at your blogs, it keeps me up to date with your lives and i love your photos...please dont stop xxx
Post a Comment