Thursday, June 18, 2009

daycation

My work situation will soon change.
I will soon have more time with my children.
"It's almost time" I keep telling them.
We are so excited.
I will be working Mon-Fri.
I know that this will present some challenges but after working almost every week-end & school holiday days for the past two years I am going to make it work for us.

Our new word ...

daycation - (n.) A day long vacation, a day trip. It may include an overnight stay.

The weekends will not be taken for granted anymore.
There are so many wonderful places to visit that are near us.
visitnsw.com- South Coast
Gippsland - Victoria

Daycations - here we come!
















There is some great info at these sites re; daycations.
Click the links below
ehow.com
ezinearticles.com

Edited to add : Actually (after reading the first line I thought "My life is changing I am changing") I think I may be going through something as I turn 40. I've heard of this. But thats a whole other post! ;)

No comments: