The following day I was turning 40 and had plans.
I had plans damn it!!!
Instead this was me on my birthday ...

And this was me the day after ...

Tahlia had been tested for swine flu on that day and so on my birthday & I was tested too.
Those first 4 days I slept.
Had terrible high fevers, headache, vomiting and a cough that got worse & worse & worse!
The day before yesterday I went back to the doctor who said that I probably should have been hospitalised.
She gave me stronger antibiotics, steroids & Ventolin.
Yesterday I finally felt a little better & today a little better again.
I'm wary of doing too much too soon.
Total waste of 2 weeks!
I missed all of my 40th birthday parties :(
Turned out not to be swine flu but it took a week to get the result so by then we were so sick & couldn't care less what it was!
Loc & Tahlia are still getting over it bit thankfully they had a slighter dose.
SO thankful!
Mum has been nursing us all & is now a bit pooped. That was to be expected I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment