This picture sums up my weekend.
I have no idea why. It just feels right.
I really needed this weekend.
The weekdays are hard. They are.
On my own I have no-one to turn to if I really, really don't want to do; tonights dinner or dishes or washing or run a child to yet another class... and the rest :/
It feels like such a long 2 weeks before I have "Daddy" home to help.
I have used this weekend to catch my breath, sleep till 8, set up a reward system to try & help the kids develop independance, catch up with washing, pay some bills, organise a trip away, leave the car in the garage.... the list goes on ...
phew.
relief.
I must be off because I am on a promise for a game of indoor bowls :)
life. is. good.
xxo
No comments:
Post a Comment