Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hi friends,

I have a new project in the works.
- I'm in the mood to do something creative.
- I'll have spare time when the park closes for Winter.
- I need some work to do over that time or I'll go crazy.
- I feel a need to donate to a good cause.
- and I'm bored with the same old meals at our house.

SO, I'm asking you to share your favourite family recipes (with a focus on healthy living).

I will be using those recipes to create a wonderful family cookbook.
I won't keep all the joy to myself -
I will offer the books for sale and donate half the money to the above cause (some will be needed for production of course).

I'm looking forward to making some new meals for my family :)
I'll also be sharing our faves with you.
So are you willing to share?

Of course you are ;)

Kym xo

No comments: