Friday, January 23, 2009

10 Years ago today ....

A lot happens in 10 years.























We married on a hot January day in 1999 amongst a assembly of wonderful friends & family.
I walked into the ceremony with the smallest man in my life (who did an amazing job at only 6 years old) and walked out with my new husband.

Since then we have experienced ...
  • 2 more wonderful children,
  • 3 family businesses,
  • 4 homes in 2 different states,
  • 1 overseas family holiday
  • countless terrible arguements
  • 1 temporary break-up
  • countless shared life experiences
  • and countless magical moments
Marriage is a rollercoaster. That's for sure! But I wouldn't want to have shared all that with anyone else. And I have learnt that if you really really WANT to be together. You can make it through (sometimes we're just not sure if we want it).

Happy Anniversary to Us.
xx

We're off to a romantic trip to the Seahorse Inn at Boydtown this afternoon. More news to follow.

No comments: