Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happiness - Abbie style

This list comes from my gorgeous cousin who I admire for her entertaining view of life and her loyalty to her friends (as well as many other things of course!).


My Happiness is ...

  • Spending time with my Mum, she is my world, my best friend and someone i confide in often. I love her so much

  • Waking up next to Brendan every morning

  • Spending Christmas with the family (i count down the days every year because i cant wait to be with everyone, even know were all mad)

  • The smell of Summer because you spend lots of time with Friends and Family drinking in beer gardens and having BBQ's.

  • The smell of Winter because we can put on the fire and talk for hours with a glass of wine.

  • My friends, i am very lucky because i still see the same girls from high school. I don't think i will ever not have them in my life.

  • Our new dog Fergie, she is beautiful

  • Butterflies

  • Flowers


There is so much more but i cant think

1 comment:

Kym said...

Great list Absta!