Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happiness - Julie style

This list of happy comes from a very special person in my life - my Aunty friend Jul.

10 things that make me happy
  1. When both of my girls wake up on the right side of the bed on the same day!!

  2. Nanny Gaffs tomato relish

  3. When my husband loses the remote control

  4. When my kids achieve something they thought they couldn't, no matter how small

  5. When I get up in the morning with nothing to do for the whole day. ( OK that hasn't happened for the last 10 years but I know it would make me happy!!)

  6. When I hear someone laugh so hard they might burst (funny)

  7. Sunday morning brekkie out with my family

  8. Christmas crazy day with all of my family

  9. Being able to buy anything I want for someone whenever I want ( OK OK that hasn't happened either but I just know that would make me REALLY happy!!)

  10. Keeping my new plants alive for more than a fortnight. (This has happened once in my life and it made me very happy and gave me a goal!!)

I found this old pic of Jul's girls on my new pc (haven't transfered everything over yet). Don't you just love that gummy smile!!

2 comments:

Kym said...

Oh Jul, I can relate to so much of that. There is nothing better than one of those total crack-up laughs (especially if it is coming from a child)! And I challenge anyone to make a better tomato relish. mmm. My dribbles are running just thinking about it!

Anonymous said...

Tomato relish makes you happy as long as Mummy strains it.