Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Happy Happiness

hap⋅pi⋅ness  –noun
1.the quality or state of being happy.
2.good fortune; pleasure; contentment; joy.–noun

There are so many things that make each of us happy.
It's a very personal thing.
Life would be boring if we were all the same.
But when I read text from someone writing what makes them happy I often think "oh yeah!! Me too. I wouldn't have thought of it if someone asked me, but I love that"
So what makes you happy? I'm gonna ask you.
I'll be quizzing various people about what makes them happy & I'll post it on here.

Sharing what brings you joy not only makes you think about all the things you love but it spreads happiness to others.

So what makes me happy?
  • My children's hugs, kisses and when they stroke my face.
  • The smell of my grandmother.
  • Having my hair brushed.
  • Taking off my shoes at the end of the day.
  • The smell of coconut or frangipani
  • Splashing in the water with my kidlets (when it's warm enough for me to go in)
  • Head scratches from my Mum (she is the best in the world at that!)
  • Seeing my husband do housework! LOL

    xx

No comments: