She had marked a page for Chocolate Chip Cookies because her teacher had said that it was yummy. "Can I make those for Mrs. Smith?" she asked.
I replied "Sure" which probably resulted in her thinking "Yeah right. Heard that promise before."
I really do mean it when I say yes to those types of things. I do. I just don't get around to it. Is that the same as breaking a promise?
There has to be a clause in there somewhere ... "if Mummy says yes because she really wants to and intends to do it then it's ok if she doesn't manage to get it done." Don't you think?
Anyway, this time I managed to get it done. I really am impressed with myself although there were sacrifices (like reading that night) but I'm good with that.
It was fun.
I made her day.
It made my day.




1 comment:
I bet they are just as yummy as Great Nanna Sadies !!! Just love her pink yummy icing xx
Post a Comment