And I wanted a little girl with curly blonde hair, blue eyes and attitude - I got all that!
I wanted to be able to dress her up in pretty, funky clothes and do her hair all pretty - I didn't get that!
From about 2 years of age she had strong opinions of what she would and wouldn't wear. That hasn't changed.
She missed a party a few years ago because I ended up laying out a number of appropriate outfits and giving her the ultimatum "choose one of those or don't go to the party". She refused and didn't go!
There are so many items of clothing in her wardrobe with tags still on that no longer fit - I very rarely buy any item of clothing without her with me now.
Sometimes though, she chooses something that is so cute. This is what I wanted - the chance to buy things like this :)) Yippeeee
No comments:
Post a Comment