On Sunday we went to the footy.
Loch was in heaven :)
We had an absolute blast!


During this time Yaya hung out with her cousins, Uncle & Daddy.
On Monday we went to see Toy Story 3D. Huge novelty for us because we don't get 3D movies at home.
Jake continued to enjoy practicing his guitar. I love it :)
On Tuesday we took Loc to see the Cats at a training session.He loved watching what they do and he discussed his future as a professional AFL footballer as he watched in awe.
I was a little disappointed that the boys didn't take a moment to come over to the small number of kids there.
Wednesday we drove to Eltham. I saw my Nan.
That makes my heart sing.
On Thursday I took the kids to see Karate Kid but it was sold out so we saw Shrek 3D.
We all enjoyed it.
I think we all look pretty cool in the glasses too!

On Friday we went bowling.Aunty Bowly lived up to her name.
On Saturday we took Loc to the MCG to watch an absolutely awesome football game between The Cats and Hawthorn. He was so stressed out that he couldn't even eat a Footy Pie!
On Sunday I went to a Gold Class cinema to see Eclipse.
Was SO awesome!
On Saturday we took Loc to the MCG to watch an absolutely awesome football game between The Cats and Hawthorn. He was so stressed out that he couldn't even eat a Footy Pie!The game resulted in a 2 point win to us ... phew!
Loc got to meet 1/2 Cat.
This photo will go in the frame next to his bed until the day he finally meets his hero Paul "Chappy" Chapman.
On Sunday I went to a Gold Class cinema to see Eclipse.Was SO awesome!
Loved the Movie.
Loved the Food and wine.
Loved the reclining couches.
Loved the company.
aaahhhhhh..
(The kids were happy during this time coz Jake got to see Jason & the lil one's got to play with 'Aunty' Ryhannon.)
On the way home on Tuesday we had an overnighter at Cranburne to meet my newest niece Cjay. What a sweetheart. x
What a crazy whirlwind trip that was!
What a crazy whirlwind trip that was!And on the day after we arrived I celebrated my birthday with a lovely peaceful day that started with brekkie in bed and finished with a dinner with my best girls. I love 'em!
I had a fantastic day.

I had a fantastic day.


No comments:
Post a Comment